Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tag! I'm It!

If I’m getting this right, Ala tagged Cat and then Cat tagged me. So here we go!


Three names you go by:
1. kage
2. g
3. pretinha

Three screen names you have had:
1. tigerlily (old email)
2. thirteendreams (old chat name)
3. travelkage (for my blog)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. the arches of my tiny feet
2. the thickness of my hair
3. my boobs. Haha.

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my thighs. (hello ham!)
2. the constant struggle for abs.
3. the calluses on my feet from skating

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Chinese
3. Spanish

Three things that scare you:
1. not living life to the fullest
2. losing the use of my body
3. house lizards

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. mobile phone
2. internet access
3. a camera

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. The Beatles
2. Jack Johnson
3. The Indigo Girls


Three of your favorite songs:
1. littlewing
2. here comes the sun
3. tiny dancer

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. passion
2. trust and respect
3. compatibility

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

LIES:
1. I hate watching reality shows
2. I do not like to read books
3. I can not stand being still

TRUTHS:
1. My father was (and continues to be) the best father I could have ever asked for.
2. I am a huge Stephen King fan. I border on being a junkie.
3. I am in awe of this universe.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. That pelvic line/cut that disappears into the waistbands of their jeans/boardies
2. Great shoulders
3. A smile that reaches their eyes

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. traveling
2. photography
3. reading

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. surf in Hawaii
2. have a nap
3. get my hands on the new Neil Gaiman book

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. kindergarten teacher (and I nearly was!)
2. marine biologist (then I found out about all the math)
3. travel show host (Ian Wright! Ian Wright!)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. South Africa
3. Greece

Three kid's names you like:
1. Elijah
2. Tuesday
3. Noah

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. discover a new marine species (tough one, I know)
2. travel all over the world with my loved ones
3. own a house on a beach where the view is spectacular and the memories we make in it, more so.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy
2. I play basketball
3. I had my own GI Joe and Transformer toys

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I have shoe fetish
2. I like sparkly things
3. I have an enormous crush on half of Hollywood. Haha.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Jude Law
2. Seth Green
3. John Cusack



THREE people I would like to see take this quiz
1.wanggo
2. dicey
3. amz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home