Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Left Ako Kage, said Vic in Zambales


A year ago a certain spot in Zamba gave me one of the biggest and most painful bruises I've ever seen on anyone not involved with boxing, URCC or in prison.

So it was with more than a little trepidation that I returned to the spot last Saturday. Thankfully instead of a horrifying repeat, I had a really good session! Waves were a fun size, no scary wipeouts, no close encounters with the reef and even managed to get off a few blurry shots before the D200's battery ran out.

Del waived the "we drop in on each other all the time" edict and gave me a wave all to myself. And Vic switched gears by warning me that he was going to go left instead of letting me drop in on him. Heehee.
We were here for close to seven hours and then decided to turn a weekend trip into a day one. Giant pizza sessions. Moisturizing sessions and trying-not-to-fall-asleep-at-the-movies sessions.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home