Friday, June 16, 2006

Hooked on Phonics

Powerbooks has a warehouse sale going on this weekend. It started today and will keep going on through til Sunday. 10am to 7pm at their warehouse in Capitolyo (Brixton Street). Normally, I never make it to these things. Plus I'd been told that usually the discounts are very minimal. But today, I took a chance... and scored big time!

After an hour of scouring and comparison shopping, I finally walked out of the warehouse with 15 books. All for P1,500. Wooohooo. That's like (busts out calculator) P107 something per book.

Among the finds:
- A Griffin and Sabine for P200
- The Vagina Monologues for P79
- Stephen Kings's Eyes of the Dragon for P49 (my old copy is falling apart)

So drive, dont walk, to that sale! Go now. Well, or at 10am tomorrow morning, depending on when you read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger bambs said...

Shit! I just read this now. I've been wanting to buy some books but never really had the budget for it. Meron pa kaya?

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home