Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SIARGAO BABY!

April 23 - 27, 2005

I just got back from Siargao. Literally just got back. Five hours after exiting the airport arrivals door, I am now at the office trying valiantly to be a productive team member... it's not working too well. But when I attempt to begin my blog about the trip, I find that my thoughts outrun my hands... I still cant wrap my head around the last five days.
Soon. Soon. Maybe after I've had some sleep.
Until then... three photos that I think encapsulate the last five days:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sunny Days

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Balmy Nights

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Excellent Company

1 Comments:

Blogger ... beachfreak said...

Did you get to surf? Also, ask ko how much you guys spent...

I was in La Union last Feb for a surfing weekend and I'm hooked...getting my surfboard soon...yeah!

btw, got here through cat-ingka's site.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home