Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hola Mexico... the sampler.

Yes, I was in Los Angeles and Mexico for a brief 8 days. And yes, I have the online gallery to prove it. And yes, I know, I know... I have been a bad blogger because I've not written about it yet. BUT it's just because there is soooo much about my trip to Mexico to talk about that I don't even know where to begin and what to include. Everything ... every single tiny detail seems significant to me... from the breathtaking view of the Teotihuacan to the fact that they served tequila gelato at the ice cream parlor near our hotel. So... it's going to take a while.

Don't even get me started on Los Angeles and the bitin time I spent with my relatives. That's a whole 'nother entry altogether.

For now... these photos should do the trick:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Random Child. Impossibly Blue Sky.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At Teotihuacan. The view from the Piramide dela Luna.

Other photos are: HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home