Friday, October 01, 2004

the FIRST blog

Hullo out there! I've been told by too many people that I should have my own blog since I'm always emailing my friends all these random stories and clogging up my pbase account with photos. They think I ought to just put everything all in one place and make it easier for them. Hence this. And it only took me two years to get it done! Wahaha. (cue: Warrior Dance).

I figure that a lot of my entries are going to revolve around traveling, photos and a bunch of unrelated thoughts. I'll find a way to segregate things so it's not a big ol' mess. Unlike my desk here at work which is just... random. I promise I'll try not to be too random in here.

Hmmm... off the top of my head... barring clothes and money, the 10 things I never ever travel without are:

- Cameras
- Sunblock
- Anti-Mozzie gear (lotion, that Baygon Plug-in thing which totally rocks... thank you whoever came up with it!)
- Headwraps/Bandanas/Do-rags
- Flip flops
- At least one warm jacket
- A good book that I can leave behind
- Pen and paper
- First-aid medicine and gear (prep pads, basic pain relievers, Betadine etc)

I think this is enough for a first blog... especially one where I dont really know what I want to say...

Um...be well and stuff... do good things for other people.

Kage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home